- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Invector Labs collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, Adress etc.)
- Local page tracking for internal use
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Invector Labs with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Invector Labs collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We do not share or sell your information to any external parties.
When Invector Labs processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Invector Labs securely stores your data at data servers located at the offices of one.com in Denmark.
Invector Labs will keep your information on record for 1 year. Once this time period has expired your data is automatically deleted from the data base.
Invector Labs would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Invector Labs from contacting you for marketing purposes. Opting out is easily done by logging on to our website and disabling automatic email.
What are your data protection rights?
Invector Labs would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We do not charge you for this.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, no conditions apply.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, no conditions apply.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights you can call or email us at:
Call us at: +46 768 582240
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Keeping track of your order during checkout
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Invector Labs uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Invector Labs never shares any aspects of this data with third parties for any purpose.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +46 768 582240